torsdag 8. juli 2010

Vintage Boudoir Bird Box


Does anyone know why the summer won't come to Norway? I am so tired of 13 degrees, grey sky, rain and cold wind from the north... It's actually supposed to be summer, or at least it used to be this time of year. I will probably become a weather emigrant :) Anyway!! Thought I would share this sweet box with you guys, seems like I'm really in to Urban Outfitters Home! You get it online for £15. At the moment I'm going through one room at a time in our appartment, trying to sort out what to keep and what to give away or throw out. Had a trip to IKEA and some other stores today, and finally bought a shelf for the livingroom where I'm going to put up pictures among other things. Wish everyone a lovely weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar